Own the original British ‘superbike’!
This 1969 BSA Rocket 3 is regarded by many as the first of the British ‘super bikes’. This BSA is an outstanding example of the last years of British bike supremacy.
This beauty features:
- 750cc Triple with a sound that only a triple can make!
- Matching frame and engine numbers, starts and runs very nicely.
- Original ‘ray gun’ mufflers
- 8500 genuine miles since new.
- Great-looking chrome.
- Good-looking (not perfect) paint.
- Bike is missing rear chain guard and centre stand.
- Tachometer works but the needle is broken
Overall a great bike to own, either as an investment or to ride.
$19500 including GST and freight is no issue with our easy shipping (see below).
Doug’s Freight making regular North/South runs between Adelaide and Townsville, serving most major coastal cities (diversions off the beaten path welcome for extra $)!
If interested please call 07 5482 1400 (Business Hours 0900-1600 Tues-Fri) OR call/text Mike after hours 0418 793 342
Please note we do not use Facebook Messenger, Business Suite, WhatsApp, etc.